Parking & Access
Park at the Farm Only
If you purchased your ticket online via Castbooker, please bring your confirmation email and some form of identification with you when you fish as you may need to show them to a Bailiff (this can be printed or on your phone).
1.Park at the Farm Only
2. Access is on foot as indicated on the map by the - - - - lines
3. The minimum size for non migratory trout is 10 inches.
4. Treble hooks must comply with the following :-
a) Fly fishing not more than 6.5 mm gape.
b) Other legal methods of fishing - not more than 9.5 mm gape.
5. The use of lead core lines or additional weights when fly fishing is not allowed.
6. The following documents must be carried at all times
a) Current club membership card.
b)The appropriate rod license. and to be produced on request by any EA official or bailiff or any member or bailiff of Durham City or Hartlepool & DAC
7. The use of maggot is strickily forbidden during the period 15th March - 15th June inclusive.
8. Dunelm AA fishing is on the LEFT bank only, indicated by the broken red line - - - - - -
3. The Committee recommends the use` of barbless hooks at all times. However, hooks larger than size10 must be barbless or crushed barb.
Castbooker is new and still being actively improved so we’d love to receive your feedback, good or bad.
If you can spare a few moments of your time, please let us know what you like about Castbooker, what you don’t and anything else you think we could do o improve your experience.
Many thanks in advance, every comment helps!
Let us know how we can help and a member of the team will be in touch