There are good selection of carp (Common, Mirror, Leather and Crusian), roach, rudd, perch along with some good samples of tench and bream.
|Adult Day Ticket (1 x rod)||£7.00|
|Adult Day Ticket (2 x rod)||£10.00|
|Children Day Ticket (U16 - 1 x rod only)||£5.00|
|OAP Day Ticket (1 x rod)||£5.00|
|OAP Day Ticket (2 x rod)||£8.00|
· Fishing licence required (regular checks are made by the Environment Agency)
· Fee’s must be paid up front at the hut next to the car park (double charges will apply bank side)
· Strictly no night fishing
· Maximum 2 rods per angler
· Barbless hooks only
· No keep nets (except for pre-arranged matches)
· Landing nets to be used for every fish
· Net dips must be used on this water (before & after fishing)
· Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
· ALL litter and leftover baits must be taken home
1. No bread feed, loose feed only
2. No boilies or jokers
3. No ground bait
4. Pellets as hook bait only
5. No paste
Anyone found removing fish will be prosecuted
The owner accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property
Castbooker is new and still being actively improved so we’d love to receive your feedback, good or bad.
If you can spare a few moments of your time, please let us know what you like about Castbooker, what you don’t and anything else you think we could do o improve your experience.
Many thanks in advance, every comment helps!
Let us know how we can help and a member of the team will be in touch