Angler’s House is a friendly fishing club made by anglers for anglers. We are a club who does its best to offer the best fishing venues possible to its members. We aim to provide the best fishing at a great price on various locations including rivers and lakes as well.
The Annual Subscription will need to be renewed by the 31st of March of each year and will last until 1st of April following year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
Members who do not renew their subscriptions by 31st of April of the New Year will be deemed to have relinquished their membership and must therefore re-apply.
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card, Direct Debit or cash when visiting the club.
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details.
Angler’s House Terms and Conditions
Marian Carauleanu – 07476106315
Nicolae Suhan – 07895565609
Ionut Ghiorghiu – 07376118589
Catalin Rusu – 0747878377
Alex Stoica – 07803562376
2. Fishery rules
– OUR AIM IS TO PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH THE BEST FISHING POSSIBLE
– All members must be in the possession of a valid Club Membership Card at all times. Anyone found fishing without a card will be asked to leave. We are now operating a zero tolerance policy to any acts of aggression or abuse towards our bailiffs and staff.
– The Annual Subscription will need to be renewed on the 31st of March of each year and will last till 1st of April following year , or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership. Members who do not renew their subscriptions by 31st of April of the New Year will be deemed to have relinquished their membership and must therefore re-apply.
– Angler’s house reserve the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw tickets and memberships, and all the former rights of the ticket holder shall immediately cease. No refund of any money shall be paid.
– Anyone caught killing/removing fish from club waters will be permanently banned.
– Anyone cheating during any kind of competitions and matches will be permanently banned. Anyone got caught cheating in the past in any other competitions is not allowed to join Angler’s House Association.
– Anyone causing damage to the property, causing a disturbance, using recreational drugs, using foul language or being inconsiderate to other anglers will be asked to leave and will be permanently banned
– Alcohol is to be used sensibly and in moderation. Any bad behavior caused by its abuse will result in serious recriminations and possible criminal charges, remember you are on private property.
2. Coarse Fishery rules
– Rods must not be left unattended. Maximum three rods are allowed and you must have the appropriate E.A. Rod licence to cover these.
– Do not block or park in front of any fishery gates, if you block a gate, you may be asked to leave the fishery
– There are no restriction regarding barbed hooks
– NO keepnets, sacks or tubes! All fish must be returned to the water as soon as possible. Carp can be held in a floating retention sling for maximum 15 minutes.
– Angler’s House runs a Catch and Release Policy: No Fish to be killed, removed , introduced or relocated. FISH THEFT WILL BE PROSECUTED.
– Appropriate landing net and unhooking mats must be used at all times. Minimum size for landing net: 42 inches. Cradle or padded mat must be used.
– Any seeds used as bait must be cooked. Nuts as only allowed as hookbait. (I.E: tigernuts )
– All rigs must have 1 hook only. Single hooks only – no treble, except pike fishing.
– Fixed leads are not permitted under any circumstances.
– All anglers must keep the noise level to minimum in order not to disturb others.
– No Fires. BBQs a are allowed only if they do not damage the grass.
– Absolutely no Litter to be left on the banks. All litter to be taken home
– For Bookings please contact one of our committee members.
– Closed season must be adhered to when fishing the rivers. There is no river fishing from 15th of March till 16th of June. For trout fishing on rivers and other rules please check your local byelaws. https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/local-fishing-byelaws
– Angler’s house excludes liability for theft, loss or damage to vehicles or property
– A minimum of 15lbs line must be used when fishing the lakes.
– No tents, windbreaks or non-fishing related camping gear to be used. Recognisable fishing bivviesIn order that bankside vegetation is preserved fishing must be from peg positions only. Do not damage the wildlife:plants & animals. swim raking is not allowed
– No braid to be used as mainline, expect when predator fishing
– Rods must not be left unattended.
– No Swimming
3. Predator fishing rules:
– All coarse fishery rules applies for predator fishing as well.
– Live bait and freshly killed dead baits are banned and must not be brought onto the fishery – anyone found bringing live bait onto the fishery will be prosecuted for illegal fish movements and banned.
– Wire trances must be used at all times (including lure fishing).
– Maximum of 2 trebles allowed per rod.
– Maximum treble size is 2/0.
– No trebles to be used when perch fishing.
– Perch must not be held by the lip unless the body is supported with other hand.