The River Lagan is a wild brown trout and salmon fishery and is not stocked.
|Adult Day Ticket||£10.00|
|Under 18 Day Ticket||£5.00|
*please read our rules before buying a ticket
Membership, Day Ticket
If you purchased your ticket online via Castbooker, please bring your confirmation email and some form of identification with you when you fish as you may need to show them to a Bailiff (this can be printed or on your phone).
1. Catch and release only is permitted . The needless or unauthorised killing of fish will not be tolerated.
2. Fishing from dawn to dusk only. No camping or overnight stays except for organised club events.
3. No loud music.
4. No ground fires or unauthorised BBQ’s.
5. No alcohol or drugs.
6. No littering, please use the bins provided.
7. On competition and event days, then sections in use are not to be used by anyone not involved in the competition or event.
8. Car park area is for Club members only.
9. Please respect and honour any requests made by bailiffs. Bailiffs have the right to request to view your licence and the power of search property including vehicles.
10. Fishing is prohibited Immediately below weirs.
11. All members have the right to challenge anyone for Club ID or day ticket. Please report any suspicious activity immediately.
12. Any club member or can communicate on the facebook page (in a group of members).
Castbooker is new and still being actively improved so we’d love to receive your feedback, good or bad.
If you can spare a few moments of your time, please let us know what you like about Castbooker, what you don’t and anything else you think we could do o improve your experience.
Many thanks in advance, every comment helps!